Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Scintillae 2012


In very satisfying news my story Where the Wild Children Play has been accepted into the Scintillae 2012 Literary Anthology.

The anthology, to be launched in conjunction with the inaugural Bendigo Writer's Festival in August, will feature about 50 authors from Central Victoria and is designed to feature the best writers in and from the area.

It is being put together by the Bendigo Regional Institute of TAFE's Professional Writing and Editing course, of which I was a graduate back in 2001.

To be included in an anthology that celebrates the best writers from the course and region is a great honour and I'm really looking forward to seeing the line up.

I understand at least one fellow AHWA member will be appearing in it, while I'm hoping to see work from Ian Hobson, Justin D'Ath and John Holton.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home